Sunday, February 1, 2009
Going to feed the birds
One day we went to feed the ducks at the Washingtonian Center...the place we stayed when we came to DC to look for a house. It's only a few mins from us so we could just hop over there for a few mins. Katherine monogrammed Gus and Kailey matching hats. However, she underestimated the size of Gus's ginormous cranium when she bought the hat to mongram, so it was too small. I still got him to wear it that one day though, and I think that was the first day I was able to get him to wear a coat, and I only could because Kailey was wearing hers.

Feeding the ducks was fun...for about 2 minutes. Fun until the seagulls found us and attacked us for food. Katherine has a huge fear of birds so that pretty much ended the whole duck feeding expedition. They weren't there when we were there in August, so I have no idea where they came from or if they'll be returning from whence they came. We played on the small playground for a little while instead.
On the way back to the car, we stopped and picked up lunch at the Corner Bakery Cafe, and the kids even got cookies and lemonade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment