Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cara's first Yoko Ono Island visit

As I was getting ready to post pics from Cara's most recent visit, I decided to include one from the last time she saw Gus (back in May of 2006) just for fun. After looking through them, I decided to include a few and make a seperate post of it because they made me laugh. I think Gus was about 8 or 9 months old. I can't remember exactly when she visited us at my Mom's at Ono Island, but it was the summer after Gus was born and while Tim was deployed. I introduced Cara to fishing and she became obsessed, and when we fished at night my mom had to keep calling me back up the house because Gus woke up a million times. Cara made me go parasailing and the boat driver almost dropped us onto a shark. Good times.



I think this was the first night after Gus and Cara met. Even back then he was shy and reserved.




Powder and Consuela.



"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Aunt Cara!!!!!"




"I think I'll have some nee nee milk!"





"DOH!"

No comments: