Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gus's birthday Redux

Last Sunday we had a pinata party at the park since I forgot both the pinata and the gift bags at Gus's party. I felt *so bad* after realizing that I forgot it, but both Linda and Bre told me they had done the same thing at one of their kid's parties so I felt less like an idiot after hearing that. Children's birthday parties can be mindblowing in their chaos. The kids played for about an hour then we busted the pinata- which didn't so much break open as bust at the top then get shaken out on the ground by me. I have yet to see a pinata that busts the way it's supposed to.

Gus, Desmond, Jordon, Dylan, Colton and Elizabeth. They ran up the slide more than they slid down it. Those annoying slides aren't very slippery and sliding down is nearly impossible, so they all run up it.

Gus gets first swing.

Olivia takes a big whack at it.



No comments: