I showed G these pictures last night and he laughed and laughed and wanted to see them repeatedly. Tim and I could tell that Gus felt really bad about undoing Tim's work. This type of incident (Gus undoing our work) happens about 15x/day. He laughs his head off every time and I just consider myself lucky that he doesn't do this type of stuff even more than he already does.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
snowed last weekend
I showed G these pictures last night and he laughed and laughed and wanted to see them repeatedly. Tim and I could tell that Gus felt really bad about undoing Tim's work. This type of incident (Gus undoing our work) happens about 15x/day. He laughs his head off every time and I just consider myself lucky that he doesn't do this type of stuff even more than he already does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment