Work Hardt, Play Hardt
Thursday, September 17, 2009
last one (for today) I promise
Videos that only Grandparents could love, so everyone else, feel free to look away.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
February
(6)
▼
2009
(61)
▼
September
(6)
last one (for today) I promise
what's the use of a cell phone if you can't shoot ...
more camera phone
so now I'm really cool
Gus's 4th birthday
first day of school
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
If you've got time to kill
I forget what else he was in... (imdb)
if boys were meant to have foreskins, they'd be born with them
always check snopes before you click 'send'
my guilty pleasure (dlisted)
NY Magazine
my hippy dippy mom website (mothering mag)
No comments:
Post a Comment