Saturday, April 11, 2009

The (Chris) Hales visit

My cousin Chris and his family stayed with us one night on their way back from Spring Break in FL. It was a really great- but way too short- visit and I hope they can come back this summer and stay longer. We ate at a crabcake restaurant in downtown Rockville that we'd never tried before- that ended up being pretty good- then we got ice cream. I forgot to bring my camera but took pics of us getting ice cream with my phone camera....but then last week I dropped my cell phone in a huge cup of coffee, so it's no longer with us (RIP dear phone) and so I don't have many pics of their visit.

Ashley and Corey read bedtime books to Gus. Gus could have played with them for hours, days and weeks. For days after they left, all we heard about were Ashley and Corey and the refrain "I wanted them to stay...."






No comments: