Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our oven

A couple of people emailed me asking about the oven so here are some pics. It wasn't complicated at all and not expensive. I got the premade box at Michael's and the stove eyes also, they were maybe $1 apiece. The legs were already constructed and I purchased those at Home Depot, though if I had it to do over again I would have had 2x2s measured and cut for me there. The legs that we got had screws in them already and I could have attached them more securely if I had been able to do it myself. The knobs and handle I got from HD, and the wire oven racks are cookie cooling racks cut to size. The blue stuff on top was Gus's contribution- he stamped the stamp pad on top as we were assembling it.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

My mom forgot to mention that Aunt Bre played a huge part in the design of this toy and I loved that came to visit us
Gus