Tuesday, July 1, 2008
New Lens/Waterfalls
I got a new lens for my camera and had the opportunity to play with it a little when Gus and I went to visit our friends the Marenos in Tullahoma, TN. We went hiking to 2 different waterfalls. It was big fun and Gus totally digs waterfalls right now so he had a blast. He could throw rocks in the water all the live long day. It's evident that I still have a lot to learn about my camera- that I've had for 3 years now LOL. Apparantly, the manual that came with the camera contains quite a bit of helpful information on the operation of the camera itself! Who knew?!?! Thanks to my friend Georgia for the lens recommendation....only 84 bones, you can't beat that!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so happy to have the blog! Gus is just so handsome. You all look wonderful :) If only my parents would move into this century and get a stupid computer.-
bess
Maybe if we all gang up on them we can talk them into it. We went to Point Mallard yesterday. I hadn't been there since I was 7(?). Wish you guys had been there with us.
Love your blog and your lens. Need to get that recommendation. Can't get over Gus. Thanks for keeping us up on your lives.
Sara- I used your blog often to try to figure out what I was doing. So thanks!
Post a Comment